Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Slightly Early Happy Halloween!

Since I'm going to be pretty busy the next few days finishing off homework projects I'll post this now before I forget and it's suddenly November. =) So yeah, Happy Halloween ya'll!


Looks like Annie is feeling the holiday cheer, eh Mom? ARRG!

Update on Stick-man: He's limping along, I mean he's dancing, but he's not going to win any dancing competitions so hopefully between early tonight and all of tomorrow he'll be a little better. For now, going to focus on animating his hat.....also need to work on Friday's project that's due: The teacher is having us get into groups and pitch a feature movie idea to the rest of the class. It's a lot of work to suddenly do in a week and my group and really everyone else are frantically finishing up the stories, concept art, and presentations. PPT to the rescue! I haven't presented anything in Powerpoint in such a long time, going to be a hoot. haha. Alright back to work!

No comments: