Thursday, November 1, 2007

Do the Stick-man Dance!

So after many battles...here he is:


No music or anything....that would have really complicated things so pick your own tune! I'm just happy he's resembling a dance.
And that's how I spent my Halloween! Though the big infamous CalArts' official Halloween bash is tomorrow night....it'll be an interesting experience I'm sure(oh the stories I've heard!)---the decorations are going up and they look pretty spooky. I'll try to sneak my camera in and see about snapping a few shots.

Wow, it's already November! 42 days until it's Winter Break.....my film is going alright, still reworking clarity issues and hoping to pitch my idea again to some teachers and friends HOPEFULLY before Thanksgiving break......until then a MOUND of homework awaits.

No comments: