Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Early Thanksgiving Post

So because I can't fall asleep, how about another post?

In celebration of Thanksgiving here's some artwork featuring the increasingly popular creation---THE TURDUCKEN!



Just you wait, in the not too distant future there'll be farms just raising the genetically correct Turducken, not today's version of a chicken stuffed inside a duck, which is then stuffed inside a turkey. If they can breed strange dog breeds(like the Puggle) then the Turducken is the next step. So yes, Happy Thanksgiving. Anyways, I head off to the airport in 6 hours and I'll be landing in Oregon pretty much(assuming everything goes smoothly) 12 hours from now...excited doesn't even begin to sum up how I'm feeling right now! haha.

2 comments:

Cali said...

YEAH haha that first Turducken rocks hardcore. I've never tried it before but if it's anything like my bacon-stuffed-steak-stuffed-chicken then I'm all for it! Happy Turkeyday :P

Jennifer Harlow said...

That sounds like an epic meal! You even varied up the fact that you're stuffing more into the chicken than just other birds!Haha!