Monday, November 19, 2007

How about an art update?

Here are a few drawings from my newly started sketchbook....and a sneak peek at one of my film characters!


A little sketch I did in preparation for my perspective homework. I didn't get a chance to snap a shot of the final piece I turned in this morning. I'm pretty happy with it---can't go wrong with elephants.

For our next animation assignment we have to design ourselves as kids and then animate a single shot scene(this is due around Dec. 13th). It's our final project for the rest of the semester, anyways, here's a possible kid-me. And to counter the cute drawing, here's a not so cute one:

Heeeere's....PILOT! I've officially named both of my characters, anyways, here's one of them. Thought I might sneak another film concept drawing on here. Overall, the film is coming along nicely, I'm diving head-first into visual development while re-boarding many of the scenes to make the story that much richer. Can't wait to get animating on this!

No comments: