Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Gallery Updates

My Saturday was spent hanging up some of my work, along with at least 40 other people. Here's what I hung up, along with some photos of what the Main Gallery at CalArts looks like. To give you a sense of scale: Some of these spaces are over 12 feet tall--just filled with very inspiring pieces produced by many extremely talented students.




They're also projecting last years' batch of films on those Character Animation side-entrance doors. I'll be taking more pictures on Thursday, some people haven't finished hanging work up, so those pillars are going to be decorated soon enough. Really exciting, I'm definitely glad I participated this year.

And here's my arrangement--followed by the artwork that I included:




1 comment:

Miles Inada said...

Looks good!--So. Oregon is well-represented!