Saturday, March 8, 2008

Guess what time it is guys?

It's crunch-time. I've heard this said about 4 times now(by upperclassmen no less), so it's official. CalArts' character animators have hit crunch-time! 44 days to go guys! We can do it!
12 days until I have to finish actually animating(according to my own schedule)---this cold I caught yesterday isn't helping, but I'm getting over it. Indiana Jones and tomato soup make great cold fighters-haha. Also a scene that's actually going well(first one in the past 2 weeks) helps too.

Crunch-time also defines the main action in this particular scene I'm working on. Here's a photobooth preview(they really do match up in terms of size. Just can't keep consist when holding them up to camera.)


*CRUNCH* This is actually a secondary hop, I'm not going to show the first BIG smash quite yet, but it's gloriously scribbley! Till later, back to the disc...

5 comments:

Carlos Romero said...

Thanks for the comment! Can't wait for the first day at Calarts!! (It feels so good to type that sentence!)


Finally seeing your film will be great, may the gods of crunch time be with you =)

Amelia Lorenz said...

Crunch IT UP!

Jennifer Harlow said...

Car2oon: You're welcome! Are you planning on attending the "Accepted student event" in April?

Hehe, almost time for you to start brainstorming your first year film eh? And hopefully the gods of crunch time will be with you too! :)

Amelia: Ever see the SNL skit with Hans and Frans? "Crunch it up with Hans and Frans" haha. :P

Janine Chang said...

AH! Good luck Jen! I can't wait to see your finished film!!!

Carlos Romero said...

jen: It doesn't look like our budget can allow this trip, as much as I'd love to go...