Thursday, April 17, 2008

You know it's hot when...

On Sunday I was outside talking to my Grandma on my phone and I hear some ruckus in the trees above me---I see a squirrel run off in one direction before I notice this little guy:



The top drawing is what I saw. A squirrel completely sprawled out on its belly along a branch in the shade. The second drawing pretty much depicts the expression the squirrel would have made. It completely ignored the blue-jays that were bouncing around it and just kept a beady eye down on me before it fell asleep--the only way to spend a hot Sunday summer day.

In other news, I put some animation stuff on YouTube. Nothing that hasn't been seen before. Though I finally got some of my past Flash stuff online and working. My film will be up at the end of the month.

No comments: