Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Crunch-Time Round 2

Remember the walk I was working on earlier? Well, here he is. Worked out a lot of issues concerning the little guy's head/tail movement. Yeah, look at him go! Probably hunting for his non-existent facial controls----


Here's a scary screenshot of the inner-workings of Mr. Dane:

I moved the floor out of the way so you can see his wire-frame. He's actually easier to work with than the other rig(the guy with the red ball that I posted previously). Lots of subtle control despite the lack of face stuff. His tail needs better handling---I seriously spent 3 hours ironing out that thing! Crazy! Before I knew it I looked at the clock and it was past midnight. haha.

The second wave of crunch-time is coming down, just when you think it's safe to relax after the film deadline. Mainly portfolio madness and final class papers. The next couple of weeks involve: Open Show on the 26th, Animal Behavior final paper/exam due the 30th(4 pages), Animation and the Body paper due May 1st(4-6pages), Pixar's internship deadline is May 2nd(yep, I've giving it a shot), Job Fair on May 6th, Producer's Show on May 8th, Disney's internship deadline is May 10th(also just giving it a shot), and whatever surprises will undoubtedly fall in my lap. Time is going to shoot by, it's still hard to believe that it's practically May! April shot by-basically a blurry series of events, and I know May is certainly aiming to break the sound barrier.

P.S. I noticed that I got 109 visits the other day so, Hello to you all! Judging by the dot size, I'm making a wild guess that Southern Oregonians are the culprits, though Southern California is coming up close. haha. :)

No comments: