Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's the FINAL countdown...

So this is my last night in Oregon for a long time....I'm spending it frantically running around trying to pack everything into alright cramped boxes while also trying to clean my room and hoping I haven't forgotten anything(at this point I'm sure I have, but I'm not going to fret. I'll deal with it when the time comes). Going to make a big ol' photo post soon so watch out, until then it's back to packing! 3pm tomorrow my step-dad and I hit the road!

In official CalArts' related news: I finally received a conformation saying I'm clear to register for classes next Friday, I also found out that ALL of my classes have transferred and I only have 12 critical study credits remaining instead of the full 48 like most incoming students. Much celebration to be had by my Mom and I. Okay, seriously going back to packing now....over and out---

No comments: