Sunday, June 15, 2008

Why vacate when you can staycate!

Why stress yourself out over trying to plan that summer vacation beyond your driveway when you can grab your nearest lawn chair, dress in your Sunday best, and enjoy that perfect patch of green located right in your very own front yard!


I was a passenger in the backseat of my parent's car when I saw this definition of relaxation. She was making the most of her scenic view of West Main street--though I've got to say that the weather was simply fabulous! Yes, we Oregonians have perfected the term: Staycation!

4 comments:

Cindey said...

i see you're still working hard!
keep it up. :)

Kristen said...

HAHAHA.. oh geez, what a character!
I hope you're having an awesome summer so far :)

Bryan Wynia said...

great blog. love your motion!

Wallpaper Installation Brownsville said...

Thaanks for writing