Tuesday, March 20, 2007

In the beginning....

First post as always....this journal will be a little way for family and friends to keep in touch with me and for all to get a first-hand glimpse into the world that is the character animation department of Cal Arts.

So to begin: yesterday the mail came quite late, 5:30 I head on out to the mailbox. When I open the door all I see are magazines and a small box. Well I assume it all to be nothing and quickly gather the magazines. When I reach the brown box I read the front "CALARTS"....my heart JUMPS.....and then written on a pink piece of tape "Congratulations"-I close the mailbox and SPRINT inside, ripping the box opening and getting this letter:





Thus, begins the journey ahead of me, but for now the finals are calling. I'll really start posting once Cal Arts really kicks up.

No comments: